Hello.Do Follow Me? Back To Dashboard? Nice To Meet You.Visit Here Again =3
ChuuMuqhlis

Thursday, January 6, 2011

perfect two

by Auburn
i like dis song bebeh; adorable :)

Cause your the apple to my pie
Your the straw to my berry
Your the smoke to my high
And your the one I wanna marry

Cause your the one for me for me (for me)
And I'm the one for you for u (for u)
U take th both of us of us (of us)
And were the perfect two

Were the perfect two
Were the perfect two
Baby me and you
Were the perfect two

berangan dalam kelaz wakaka :P


ngee l♥ve dis ph0to; 
saye rase pic ni sangat cumil :)



sticky note: X baik berangan dalam kelaz :P *mate ke atas tangan di dada bhahaha*


6 comments:

Melalak itu indah.

 
This Template Was Made & Design With Love By Nabila Medan Editted by Chuu Muqhlis. All Right Reserved.